Skip to main content Skip to footer

Z-News | Senior Living Finance: Ziegler CFO Hotline: Incentive Compensation for Senior Living C-Suite Executives

In March, Ziegler conducted a CFO HotlineSM survey on C-Suite executive compensation and this week’s Z-News covers a portion of those results. More than 240 CFOs and finance professionals participated in the survey, with 58% representing single-site providers and the remaining 42% from multi-site organizations.