Skip to main content Skip to footer

Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Employee Compensation

In February 2024, a Ziegler CFO HotlineSM survey gathered feedback related to Employee Compensation. Nearly 250 organizations participated in the survey. Approximately 61% were single-site senior living providers, while the remaining 39% represented multi-site providers. The respondent pool is heavily weighted towards Not-for-Profit Life Plan Community organizations.