Skip to main content Skip to footer

Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Executive Incentive Compensation

In March 2024, a Ziegler CFO HotlineSM survey gathered feedback related to Executive Incentive Compensation. Over 240 organizations participated in the survey. Approximately 58% were single-site senior living providers, while the remaining 42% represented multi-site organizations. The respondent pool is heavily weighted towards Not-for-Profit Life Plan Community organizations.