Skip to main content Skip to footer

Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Future of Skilled Nursing

In July 2021, a Ziegler CFO Hotline survey gathered feedback related to the future of skilled nursing (SN) and the impact of the pandemic, among other pressures, on skilled nursing providers. Nearly 270 organizations participated in the survey. Roughly 60% were single-site senior living providers, while the remaining 40% represented multi-site providers. The respondent pool is heavily weighted towards Not-for-Profit Life Plan Community organizations.