Skip to main content Skip to footer

Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Green Initiatives

In February 2023, a Ziegler CFO Hotline survey gathered feedback on green initiatives among senior living organizations. Nearly 180 organizations participated in this survey. About 67% of respondents represented single-site organizations and the remaining 33% represented multi-site organizations.