Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Financial Timekeeping and Payroll Systems
The January 2022 Ziegler CFO Hotline poll was devoted to the topic of financial, timekeeping and payroll systems. Over 260 not-for-profit senior living CFOs and financial professionals from around the country responded to the survey, with 60% representing single-site organizations and 40% multi-site organizations.
Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Resident Monthly Fee Increases
This has been an annual poll conducted by Ziegler for a number of years and is valuable to senior living organizations for budget planning. Nearly 250 not-for-profit senior living CFOs and financial professionals from around the country responded to the survey, with 65% representing single-site organizations and 35% with multi-site organizations. This summary report provides data received from the current survey and also details the historical comparison of changes from previous years.
Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: COVID-19 and Insurance
In May 2021, a Ziegler CFO Hotline survey gathered feedback related to COVID-19 vaccinations and the impact of the pandemic, among other pressures, on provider insurance policies. Several of the questions were also asked of providers this past March, the comparisons of which are detailed in this report.
Ziegler CFO Hotline REPORT: March 2021 – COVID One Year Later
In March 2021, a Ziegler CFO HotlineSM survey gathered feedback on a variety of topics related to the impact of COVID-19 as well as moving beyond the pandemic. This particular survey was entitled, “COVID-19: One Year Later” as several questions were also asked of providers one year ago. This year-over-year comparisons allows for an assessment of the overall impact of the pandemic on future organizational plans.
Ziegler Closes $38,000,000 Financing for Eastmont
Ziegler is pleased to announce the placement and closing of $38,000,000 Series 2021AB Revenue Bonds for Christian Retirement Homes d/b/a Eastmont in Lincoln, Nebraska. Bond proceeds will be used to finance the expansion of its independent living apartments and common spaces.
COVID-19 Impact & Planning
The November Ziegler CFO HotlineSM poll was once again devoted to the topic of COVID-19 impact. Since March, Ziegler has conducted a number of surveys to gather feedback on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The current survey covered a variety of related topics from occupancy to employee added benefits to expense reduction, among others. Two-hundred and fifty (250) providers, largely representing not-for-profit organizations, participated in the survey. Roughly 64% of the respondents were from single-site organizations, with the remaining 36% representing multi-site providers.
Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Monthly Fee Increases, September 2020
The September 2020 Ziegler CFO HotlineSM poll was devoted to the topic of Resident Monthly Fee increases. This has been an annual poll conducted by Ziegler for a number of years and is valuable to senior living organizations for budget planning.
Ziegler Closes $73.630 Million Series 2020C Transaction for Pennichuck Corporation
Ziegler is pleased to announce the successful closing of the $73,630,000 Series 2020C bond issue (taxable bonds) for the Pennichuck Corporation (Pennichuck), headquartered in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Pennichuck has two operating business segments: regulated water utility operations and non-regulated water management services.