Multi-Site Senior Living
Ziegler Prices Financing for Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay
Ziegler is pleased to announce the successful pricing of Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay’s $423,480,000 Series 2023A and 2023B Bonds. WCCB is carrying out an expansion to the Community, consisting of a new 22-story independent living apartment building totaling approximately 740,000 gross square feet on land adjacent to the community.
Plan now to respond to ‘profound’ demographics, experts advise
In a webinar Thursday, hosted by marketing firm Love & Company, experts including Dan Hermann, President & CEO, Head of Investment Banking at Ziegler, said that the not-for-profit senior living sector experienced a slowdown brought on by the Great Recession and the COVID-19 pandemic. This led to further effects from increased construction and operating costs
Z-News | Senior Living Finance: Ziegler CFO Hotline: The Future of Skilled Nursing
This issue of Z-News highlights some of the findings from the latest CFO Hotline report on the past, present and future of skilled nursing. Points covered include how providers have dealt with the aftermath of the pandemic, what economic pressures providers are dealing with, what has triggered the reduction in skilled nursing care beds and more.
Ziegler CFO Hotline Report: Future of Skilled Nursing
In mid-November 2023, a Ziegler CFO Hotline survey gathered feedback related to the future of Skilled Nursing (SN). Over 240 organizations participated in the survey. Approximately 60% were single-site senior living providers, while the remaining 40% represented multi-site providers. The respondent pool is heavily weighted towards Not-for-Profit Life Plan Community organizations. Please note this survey only collected responses from organizations that offer Skilled Nursing units.
Ziegler Advises Opal Senior Living on its Financing for Acquisition of St. Elizabeth Manor
Ziegler, is pleased to announce its role as exclusive financial advisor to Opal Senior Living on obtaining financing for the acquisition of a 72-unit assisted living and memory care community located in Wisconsin.
Ziegler Advises Brightstar Senior Living & Marquee Capital on the Sale of Fort Wayne Development
Ziegler is pleased to announce its role as exclusive financial advisor to Marquee Capital on the sale of BrightStar Senior Living Fort Wayne, a 41-unit assisted living and memory care center located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Z-News | Senior Living Finance: University-Affiliated Senior Living Communities
This week’s Z-News highlights the affiliation between universities and senior living communities. With the Baby Boomer population retiring and seeking new experiences in senior living, university-affiliated senior living communities are continuing to take advantage of a popular trend.
Z-News | Senior Living Finance: Life Plan Community Occupancy Update – 3Q 2023
In previous issues of Z-News, we featured a deeper dive into Life Plan Community occupancy in partnership with National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC). This issue features an analysis of the Q3 2023 data for LPCs/CCRCs.