With over 100 years of commitment to the education sector, we continue that tradition today with our dedicated service to the religious private school market nationally.
Proven Performance – Since 2000 Ziegler has financed over 130 K-12 Schools (Charter, Religious and Private) for more than $2.8 billion.
Expertise, integrity, knowledge of charter school organizations, and tailored financing solutions are the hallmarks of our K-12 Religious School finance practice.
Ziegler can assist your organization with the following.
- Financing for new construction projects
- Refinancing of existing debt
- Determining the best capital plan for your organization
- Advice for future development
- Assistance with developing a supportable debt load
Consult with Ziegler to understand the options available to your institution. Bond financing can provide the lowest cost of capital available in the marketplace. We have a number of different variations of bond financing that we can underwrite for your institution, including tax-exempt bonds. Tax-exempt bonds may be issued as letter of credit floating rate bonds or long-term fixed-rate bonds. Additionally, our knowledge is not limited to specific financial solutions that we offer.
Ziegler's team of experienced bankers can help you with all aspects of your project.
Read more about some religious private school clients we have served.
- Coram Deo Academy, Flower Mound, Texas
- Christian Heritage Academy, Northfields, Illinois
- Cascade Christian Schools
- Glasgow Christian Academy/Red Lion Christian Academy, Bear, Delaware
Would you like to see if your school can qualify for financing? Please provide the information requested below..